Baked Macaroni with Three Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 lb macaroni, cooked
- 2⁄3 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup grated gouda cheese (or whatever you desire)
- 2 tomatoes, slices
- Saute onion and garlic in butter until translucent.
- Add basil and saute for another few minutes.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer macaroni, sauce, cheese and tomatoes ending with cheese and tomatoes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!