Baked Macaroni & Cheese
photo by DossIBS
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon flour
- salt & pepper
- 16 ounces shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 16 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 16 ounces macaroni noodles
- 1 egg
- Boil the Macaroni Noodles.
- While the noodles are boiling, create a cheese sauce by combining the Velveeta cheese, milk, margarine, flour and salt & pepper in a sauce pan Heat while stirring until everything is melted together.
- Drain the noodles and combine the cheese sauce with the cooked macaroni.
- Once the noodles and cheese sauce are mixed well, grease a baking pan.
- Layer in the shredded cheese and the macaroni mixture.until you run out of noodles. (Be sure to leave enough shredded cheese to cover the top layer of noodles completely.
- Beat the egg and pour it over the top.
- Sprinkle the Paprika over the top.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake in over at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Take the aluminum foil off, turn the oven up to 425 degrees and cook for another 5 minutes or until the top is browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!