Richly Baked Macaroni & Cheese
photo by lilsweetie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water according to directions. Drain. Pour into a 3 quart casserole.
- In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour. Gradually stir in milk and sour cream. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly,until bubbly and thicken.
- Reserve 1 cup of cheese for the top of casserole. Toss macaroni with remaining cheese. Pour sauce over macaroni and mix.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!