Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 -2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- Cook macaroni then drain.
- Heat milk
- Add corn starch
- Heat until thickened.
- Melt cheese in milk.
- Stir in butter.
- Pour sauce over macaroni. Put in casserole dish.
- Put more grated cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Serves 6.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
.I USE TO COOK () FOR A LIVING TIL I BECOME DISABLED. IN MY SPARE TIME I SURF THE INNER NET FOR RECIPES AND WATCH PAULA DEEN ON THE FOOD NET WORK. MY PASSION IS COOKING AND I COLLECT COOK BOOKS AND ANGELS..