Baked Lump Crab Dip
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except for the crab meat and one 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Fold in crab meat by hand (using a mixer will break up the crab meat lumps).
- Spread evenly into 9"x9" baking dish or small casarole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or mini bread loafs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!