Baked Lemon-Butter Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut Salmon Filet width-wise into about 1-1/2 inch pieces.
- Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak.
- Slice lemon, and place 1 slice of lemon on top of each salmon steak.
- Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with rice. Variations: The margarine is not necessary, however my husband says it's too bland without the margarine, and the lemon flavoring is stronger without the margarine. It also prevents drying if you like your salmon cooked thoroughly.
Join The Conversation