photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 25 jalapeno peppers
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- cut jalapenos in half and seed. Cook peppers in boiling water for about 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, bacon, and worcestereshire sauce. stir well. Place heaping teaspoons into each pepper.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees f. for 5 minutes. until cheese is melted.
- let sit to room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Boy, were these delicious! I didn't have cheddar so used mozzarella. I made a small batch so I cut the recipe down alot. I normally make jalapenos with cream cheese and wrap the bacon around the pepper. This was alot easier and I think tastier. Will make it alot!! Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2009.
This is so good. And they were very easy to do also. DH said they were not spicy enough. Maybe because they were in boiling water 5 minutes. So another time I'll probably won't boil them, but heat them in the oven but at 350 F. Thanks Jellyko for posting this wonderful recipe. Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I lived in Western NY all my life. I love collecting cookbooks and recipes. My favorite cookbooks are the stuffed cougar from richmond, VA and southern living. I love to pick up cookbooks in different areas of the country especially ones put together from homecooks like the fundraiser type. I love to try the recipes that you submit and really thank you all so much for making me a pretty decent cook. I submit recipes i find new, unusual, special...not always on the website so they may look more different then my reviewed recipes... but they are alllll good. give them a try!!!!</p>