Baked Jalapeno Poppers
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Wear plastic gloves, wash off outside of jalapenos, cut off tops, slice in half lengthwise, deseed, and cut out the white membrane the best you can.
- Mix together the cream cheese, ranch salad dressing, and cheese.
- Fill peppers with salad mixture.
- Wrap each pepper in bacon.
- Set on rack so that later the popper is out of the dripping bacon grease, put rack on plate, and refrigerate for 3 hours or freeze for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Set rack inside a cookie sheet that has edges to catch the drippings.
- Bake about 30 minutes, or until bacon is done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!