Baked Hot Wings
I threw this together for my mom who is on atkins and is always looking for recipes that are easy, flavorful and allow her to stay on her diet. She loved these, hope you do to.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs chicken drummettes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 6 ounces franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne, ground
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a disposable aluminum cookie sheet that has 1/2 - 1 inch sides with non-stick spray; set aside.
- Combine all above ingredients except chicken to make hot sauce marinade and blend well.
- Dip chicken pieces in hot wing sauce and coat evenly. Place chicken pieces in an even layer on disposable cookie sheet. Pour remaining hot sauce evenly over chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour until chicken is cooked through and chicken skin is crispy.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping. Enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I tried other chicken wings recipes but this one so far remains a favorite and most requested by my hubby. I do double the seasoning because my hubby likes his wings spicy with lots of flavor. Very easy recipe and a definite hit, i always double the recipe whenever i make this. Absolutely delicious!