Baked Honey Shrimp Alfredo
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 lb angel hair pasta
- 20 ounces of peeled and deveined shrimp (thawed)
- 7 tablespoons honey
- 5 tablespoons honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil (olive oil works too)
- 3 teaspoons garlic
- 3⁄4 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce (barbecue sauce is fine)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- combine 3 tbsp of honey, 3 tbsp of honey mustard, 3 tbsp of oil, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tsp of garlic, and 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- put shrimp in plastic bag, and add the above mixture. marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- heat heavy cream on low-medium. when cream starts to boil, slowly add parmesan cheese and mix until all cheese is melted into the cream.
- add 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of sugar, 1 tbsp of honey, and 2 tsp of minced garlic.
- keep sauce heated but prevent from boiling.
- bring a bowl of water to a boil to cook pasta.
- combine 3 tbsp of honey, 3 tbsp of honey mustard, 1 tbsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of hoisin/bbq sauce in a small bowl.
- preheat oven to 450 degrees and arrange shrimp on a cookie sheet.
- drizzle mixture over shrimp. bake shrimp for 5-12 minutes, checking every three.
- boil angel hair pasta for 4 minutes.
- remove shrimp from oven when finished cooking, and drain pasta. add pasta to a serving bowl, and drizzle alfredo over the top. toss pasta until lightly covered with alfredo sauce. add shrimp and toss.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!