Baked Greek Spaghetti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipe found in the Chattanooga Times.
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (7 ounce) package spaghetti noodles
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, chopped, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, slightly chopped, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, add 1/2 can water
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Cook noodles, drain and rinse. Melt margarine and saute onions and peppers until tinder. Mix olives, mushrooms and tomatoes with peppers and onions.
- Mix mushroom soup with 1/2 can water and 8 oz sour cream together.
- Layer mixture of vegetables into baking dish; top with spaghetti.
- Pour sauce over this,cover with shredded cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION