photo by hello
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 55 g pineapple chunks
- 1 nectarine
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 rhubarb
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- 1 lemon, juice
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340°F.
- Chop all the fruit and place in a greased baking tray.
- Drizzle the honey/maple syrup on top then sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut sugar. Finish with the squeezed lemon juice.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes then add the walnuts on top and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!