- Ready In:
- 2 medium potatoes, baked, peeled and sliced
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, cooked and sliced (smoked or ground)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray or grease an 8 x 8 casserole.
- Place the potatoe slices on the bottom.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese over protatoes.
- Mix together the eggs, sausage and vegetables; pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside . . . Chardonnay in one hand . . .chocolate in the other; the body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"