Baked French Onion Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Appetizer,Great for sharing
- Ready In:
- 2 cups finely shredded swiss cheese
- 2 cups chopped sweet onions
- 2 cups mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- In a Med Size Bowl stir well, Swiss Cheese, Onion and Mayo.
- Spoon into greased 1 Quart Deep Baking Dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40 to 45 minutes or till onions are tender.
- Serve with French Bread or Assorted Crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW!! Chris, made this for Dad and me for the Grey Cup game, Wonderfull stuff!! I cut the recipe in half, lots for the two of us, the two cheeses and onion are a great combination of flavours and the Hellmans made it wonderfully creamy, the Parmesan on top was nice and crispy around the edges. (I used Hellmans ultra low fat mayo.) We'll have to have some more of this over the Holidays! Very simple, easy to make, great tasting dip!! Thanks for sharing.11Reply