Baked Fish with Lemon & Black Pepper
photo by dianegrapegrower
- Place fish fillets into a medium sized bowl and sprinkle with salt, turmeric, cumin, black pepper and garlic, tossing to coat well.
- Cover and marinate for 50 - 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with the vegetable oil.
- Place the fish in a single layer inside the baking dish, and pour the marinade on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- The fish should be firm to the touch.
- Fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!