Baked Fish With Italian Herbs
- Ready In:
- 2 zucchini, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup pitted black olives
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 skinless white fish fillets
- 2 tablespoons gourmet garden brand garlic
- 1 tablespoon gourmet garden brand mixed Italian herbs
- lemon juice & zest of one lemon
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons gourmet garden brand parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon gourmet garden brand garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Whisk olive oil,Gourmet Garden Garlic and Gourmet Garden Italian herbs in bowl. Toss herbed oil through zucchini, onions, cherry tomatoes and black olives. Place into a baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from oven and place fish fillets into baking dish. Brush another tablespoon of herbed oil over the fish. Place back into oven and bake for a further 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Whisk together Gourmet Garden Parsley, Gourmet Garden Garlic, Dijon mustard, olive oil and the zest and juice from one lemon. Once cooked, drizzle the fish with the herb dressing and serve with side salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"