Baked Fish With Feta
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives or 1/2 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill or 1/2 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 1⁄2 ounces feta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large white fish fillets
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Finely chop chives and dill.
- Crumble the feta cheese and mix with the herbs and breadcrumbs. Add oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over each fish fillet.
- Coat fish in bread crumb mixture, evenly on both sides.
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in pre-heated oven. Check at 15 minutes, if not ready, add another 5 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with steamed vegetables or a salad.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!