Baked Fish With Artichoke Crumb Topping
photo by ChefLee
- Ready In:
4 fish filets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 2⁄3 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 2 (7 5/8 ounce) boxes frozen garlic butter fish fillets (or 14 to 16 ounces any fresh or frozen fish fillets)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place butter in a medium, microwave-safe dish and microwave on high until melted, about 1 minute.
- Grate zest from lemon; add to butter bowl.
- Drain and finely chop artichoke hearts; stir into butter.
- Finely crush stuffing mix with your hands as you add it to the butter bowl.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil. Place fish on pan.
- Spoon crumb topping onto fish. Bake until fish is flaky (13 to 15 minutes for the frozen, boxed fillets).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is super!!!! I used this crumb topping on scallops that I lowered the temp to 400 degrees F for 20 minutes to bake. The flavors of the marinated artichokes with the lemon soaks up in the stuffing and makes a wonderful compliment to seafood. I will definitely make this over and over for all types of seafood!!! Thanks for posting!!!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You had me at fruit pie