Baked Eggs With Ham and Gruyere
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the Deliciously Keto Cookbook by Molly Pearl and Kelly Roehl
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces uncured ham, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces gruyere, grated
- black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place uncured ham in the bottom of 2 small oven-proof crocks or ceramic bakers.
- Add 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, 1/2 teaspoon thyme, and 1 tablespoon heavy cream to each crock.
- Carefully break 1 egg into each crock. Sprinkle each with 1 ounce Gruyere and black pepper to taste.
- Place crocks on a sturdy baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes or until eggs are mostly set.
- Turn the broiler on high and move crocks to the top oven rack, just beneath the broiler. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
- Remove the crocks from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION