Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- Smear a little olive oil over the recesses of a bun tin.
- Use a couple of slices of the sliced ham to form cups in the bun tin.
- Break an egg into each of the cups and garnish each with the grated cheese.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and a dash of tabasco.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degC for 15 - 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!