Baked Crab Dip (Nancy's Yogurt)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I made this without the bread crumbs, and it was still terrific. I even cheated and used imitation crab and couldn't stop eating it. Recipe courtesy of Nancy's Yogurt and Diane Morgan of Skinny Dips.
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces crabmeat (picked over for shells, well drained)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, diced
- 3 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place the crabmeat in a medium bowl and flake with your fingers.
- Stir in the bell pepper, parsley, and chives.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently stir in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Transfer to a 1-quart shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the panko and lemon zest.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat the oven to 425.
- Just before baking, sprinkle the panko mixture on top and bake until the panko is toasty brown and the dip is bubbling at the edges, about 12 minutes. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION