Baked Cod With Mushrooms and Scallions
photo by The Soup Nazi
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) boneless cod fish fillets
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 scallions
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon beef stock
- Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a piece of tin-foil large enough to make a pouch on an oven-safe pan, place half the butter on the tin-foil and put in oven until butter is melted.
- Once the butter melts, add bay leaf and place the fillet on top.
- Cut mushrooms and scallions into small pieces, and place on top of cod (reserving 1 Tbs of scallions for garnish).
- Place remaining butter on top, add beef stock and two dashes of Worcestershire Sauce, and seal foil package.
- Cook for 20 minutes, remove, garnish with reserved scallions and enjoy.
- TIP: Use a small bay leaf; it is the key ingredient, but it will over-power the other ingredients if too large.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!