Baked Cinnamon Apple Slices
- Ready In:
- Place sliced apples in a large mixing bowl & gently mix all the ingredients together.
- Lightly grease a 1-1/2 to 2 quart casserole dish w/ cooking spray.
- Place apple mixture in casserole dish & bake, covered, for 45-50 minutes at 350*F.
- Stir every 15 minutes or so.
- Once apples are soft, cook for another few minutes to allow the cinnamon sauce to thicken.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are simple and tasty, though with the time they take to bake. They aren't overly sweet but for my taste I would use less sugar. I would only use this method again if I had something else going in the oven too, as I get similar results from the microwave or on the stove top in much less time. I used them for a topping for french toast. Made for PAC Fall 2011.