Baked Chicken With Lemon, Potato and Olives
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 kg potato, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, peeled cut into segments
- 1⁄2 cup green olives
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 50 g pancetta, cut into strips
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 2⁄3 kg chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Italian parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Place potatoes, onion, olives, lemon, pancetta and bay leaves in roasting tin.
- Pour over stock.
- Place chicken pieces on top and drizzle with olive oil. Season.
- Roast for 50 minutes unil chicken is golden.
- Remove chicken, place on warm plate and cover with foil.
- Increase oven temperature to 220 Degrees Celsius.
- Return roating tin to oven and cook for approx 10 more minutes until potatoes are golden.
- Place chicken back on top, heat through, sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Working mother living in beautiful Sydney, Australia.