Baked Chicken and Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, chopped into cubes (a bout 1.5 inch)
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, slice into pieces about 3 inch sq
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9 X 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken and potatoes in baking dish.
- In a seperate bowl, mix spices, dressing, and vinegar; pour over chicken and potatoes.
- Sprinkle tomatoes on top.
- Cover and bake at 375 for about an hour or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.
- For best results stir half way through cooking and uncover last 10 or 15 minutes of baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I like to experiment in the kitchen and am not afraid to modify a recipe based on what I have on hand or what I think might taste good. I enjoy cooking things that are simple, delicious and nutritious. I enjoy food and beverage pairing. It is interesting how certain foods and beverages together can enhance the food or alter the taste. When I'm not working I enjoy spending time with loved ones, reading, crafts and aromatherapy. I'm always looking for simple recipies to keep my loved ones happy and healthy.</p>