Baked Chicken Alfredo
photo by Gini loves to cook
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 8 ounces cooked pasta (penne, farfalle, rotini)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke heart, chopped (not marinated)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- Sauté onion, artichokes and mushrooms in oil, add chicken. Mix cooked pasta, chicken mixture, Parmesan cheese and Alfredo sauce together. Place in a 2 1/2 quart Casserole cover with foil, bake 350o for 40 minutes, remove foil, sprinkle with Mozzarella, bake 10 minutes until cheese melts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!