Pasta and Sauce with Pepperoni
- Ready In:
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce, thick and chunky
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced and juices drained
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushroom, juices drained
- 2 cups pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease or Spray a 9x13 casserole dish and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients and pour into the casserole dish then bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Note: Sugar takes out the bitter taste of the tomatoes, but can be omitted.
- Serve with a Salad and French Bread and Enjoy.
- This can also be made ahead and frozen for up to a week in advance.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION