Baked Carrots with Parmesan
- Ready In:
- Grate onions and carrots.
- Add salt, pepper, paprika and 1 cup of the bread crumbs.
- Heat milk to boiling point; pour over slightly beaten eggs, beating so eggs won't cook.
- Add to carrot breadcrumb mixture.
- Spoon mixture into into buttered baking dish.
- Mix the remainder of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and parsley together.
- Sprinkle on top of carrot mixture and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My last selection for the Pick Your Chef thingy. This was wonderful also. Very rich, creamy and had a smooth texture. Kind of like a carrot souffle recipe that I have tried before. The breadcrumb-parmesan cheese topping was crisp and very yummy. I served it with roast chicken and steamed broccoli. Deeeelish. Thanks Martha, for all your wonderful recipes. I am so glad that I picked you.