Baked Carrots With Cheese Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An elegant vegetable dish…tastes good too! From Martha Stewart magazine, March 2001
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby carrots, slivered
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄4 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons cornbread stuffing mix, prepared
- Preheat oven to 400. Butter baking dish.
- Steam carrots until almost tender. Melt butter. Cook onion and celery. Mix with.
- Combine cheese and flour. Toss. Stir in cream. Combine with carrots/vegetables.
- Sprinkle stuffing mix over top. Bake uncovered until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION