Baked Brie With Amaretto
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 (6 -8 inch) round brie cheese
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a heavy saucepan, heat brown sugar and butter over medium heat until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and amaretto.
- Mix well.
- Place brie in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Top with sauce and sprinkle with almonds or walnuts.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until brie is soft.
- Serve with baguette slices, toast rounds, crackers, or sliced apples.