Baked Breaded Eggplant (Aubergine)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A tasty appetizer for any occasion.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 lb eggplant, sliced, 1/2 inch thick (12 slices)
- 1⁄3 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- grease skillet with cooking spray.
- Slice eggplant.
- moisten with water.
- cover with breadcrumbs.
- cook in skillet until golden on both sides.
- spritz with lemon juice(optional).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Cooking in a skillet, on the stove, with oil, is called "Fried". I feel that the title does this recipe a dis-service. :( That confusion aside I do admire the simplicity of this recipe. Rarely do I have all the ingredients required and was thrilled when I realized I do! :) Sadly I do not eat fried food.Reply