Baked Bow Ties and Cheese
From the back of the pasta box. We have made this a few times; anything with cheese and ham my family eats it up!!
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 11 ounces whole kernel corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- In medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter.
- Stir in flour and mustard.
- Gradually add milk; cook and stir until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat, add 1 1/2 cups cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in pasta, ham and corn.
- Spoon into greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION