Baked Beans With Ground Beef and Bacon
I often take these for potlucks or parties. People always love them.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 5 slices bacon, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained (I sometimes substitute butter beans)
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- Saute bacon, onion, celery and ground beef.
- Drain off grease and add rest of ingredients.
- Pour into large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncovered.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION