Baja Fish Tacos
from Cooking Light - quick and easy to prepare
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 lb firm white fish fillet (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups Coleslaw (packaged angel hair)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 8 lime wedges
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Add fish; toss to coat. Heat oil in a lgarge skillet over medium high heat. Add fish, saute 5 minutes or until done.
- Combine cabbage, onions and sour cream in a medium bowl. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/4 Celsius cabbage mixture down center or tortilla. Divide fish evenly among tortillas. Fold in hlaf. Serve with lime wedges.
- Nutrition: Serving size, 2 tacos, 327 calories, 9.4 g. fat, fiber 4.6 g.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
The recipe serves 4 but there’s only a pound of fish which means 4 oz. per person. That wouldn’t go over good here! At LEAST a pound and a half of fish, less cole slaw filler, and please add real sour cream. Whenever you see low fat sour cream, they’ve added sugar to try to make it taste better. Real sour cream doesn’t add or need sugar!! Change this recipe a bit this and the tacos will be better!! Skip dessert. You can save calories that way if that’s what you need to do.Reply
see 8 more