Baja Blue Jello Shots
photo by esteban
- Ready In:
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes blue Jello gelatin
- 2 cups very hot water
- 1⁄2 cup coconut rum
- 1⁄2 cup blue schnapps
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Place your jello shot cups on a cookie sheet (that you know will fit in your fridge). This will make for easy transport.
- Place 2 cups VERY hot water (but not boiling) in a pitcher.
- Slowly pour in contents of jello packages while stirring constantly.
- Stir until completely mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into plastic jello shot cups or you can use a 9x13 pan if you don't have the cups.
- Chill 4 hours or more until set.
- If you are using a cake pan, simply cut the set jello into squares and place on individual cupcake cups for serving.
- If you want to get silly, top each one with a small dollop of whip cream just before serving!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!