Baharat Saudiya - Saudi Spice Mix
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chat masala
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of grated nutmeg (may be omitted)
- 1 tablespoon of ground dried lime (loomi or noomi basrah)
- Mix all spices together, and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Maryam, 23 years old (almost), mother of two. I'm a stay at home mother and wife, and couldn't be happier. I love to cook different things, and have a major sweet tooth. My dh is arab (from kuwait) so i like to cook a lot of middle eastern things.