Bahamian Macaroni and Cheese
Posted by request.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- Add the onion, green pepper and celery to the cooked macaroni; stir.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese & stir over low heat until melted.
- Season & stir in evaporated milk.
- Spoon into well-greased 8x8x2" baking pan & sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 20 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and cut into squares to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION