Bada Bing Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 pork loin chops with bone
- 1) Mix together the Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, applesauce, hot pepper sauce, and lime juice in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the pork chops, and refrigerate in marinade for 6 hours or overnight.
- 2) Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- 3) Remove the chops from the marinade, and pour marinade into a saucepan. Bring the marinade to a boil over medium heat, and allow to boil for about 1 minute.
- 4) Place the pork chops onto the preheated grill, and grill until well browned and no longer pink in the middle, about 6 minutes per side, basting the chops occasionally with the marinade. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Allow the marinade baste to cook completely onto the chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!