Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Pork Chop
photo by Mitch E.
- Ready In:
2 Stuffed Pork Chops
- 2 thick boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄8 white onion
- 5 -10 mushrooms (white this time)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- feta cheese (sprinkled, space out cheese evenly)
- freshly ground salt & pepper, garlic salt, Lowery's Seasoning Salt
- In a shallow cooking pan over med heat add butter, garlic, onion.
- After a minute or two add mushrooms.
- Cook until soft (eat it -- ).
- Take pork chops, cut down the center (almost completely through).
- Add part of the sharp cheddar and feta.
- and sauteed mushrooms.
- add another small layer of cheese.
- (repeat until stuffed, using a spoon each time to pat-down each layer).
- Skewer the pork chops to close in the stuffing & hold the bacon.
- add:salt, pepper, Lawry's Seasoning Salt, garlic salt.
- Cook on BBQ until done (over med heat about 20 min).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
love 2 cook, bbq, whatever. i love this website. been a member since '02