Bacon-Wrapped Beef Patties
A great way to use ground beef. My family loves these. We have eaten them as is and we have put them on hamburger buns and topped with cheese.
- Ready In:
- 6 slices ready-to-serve fully cooked shortcut bacon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup crushed saltine
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Combine eggs, saltines, onion, salt and pepper.
- Mix beef into above mixture and mix well.
- Shape into six patties.
- Wrap bacon strips around patties and secure with toothpicks.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and mustard.
- Turn patties and top with ketchup mixture.
- Broil 6-7 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and bacon is crisp.
- Remove toothpicks before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION