Bacon Spinach Quiche on Mashed Potatoes
photo by Hidemi
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Butter and flour 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread Simply Potatoes, traditional mashed potatoes into the prepared pie pan. Press firmly on the bottom of the pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, make filling. Slice bacon and onion thinly. In a skillet, heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and cook onion and bacon until tender. Turn off the heat and add fresh spinach. Stir lightly and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and add milk, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Whisk well.
- When mashed potatoes crust has baked, put crumbled goat cheese on the mashed potatoes crust, put sautéed bacon, onion and spinach, pour egg mixture and sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!