Bacon Parmesan and Bread Crumb
photo by Evelyn v.
- Ready In:
- 2 slices whole meal bread or 2 slices sourdough bread
- 250 g bacon, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 180degrees Celsius.
- In a hot pan pan fry the bacon until crisp then lay on some Paper towels. Put the bacon on some new paper towels after it has cooled a bit.
- Make breadcrumbs with the bread slices in the food processor and place on baking tray with baking paper on it.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and the Parmesan together along with the black pepper.
- When the bacon is cool mix it in with the breadcrumbs.
- Place the tray in in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, tossing it every 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!