Bacon Mushroom Tomato & Cheese Strata - Brunch Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch casserole dish.
- Arrange bread cubes in casserole dish. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, dry mustard, onion powder, salt and worcestershire sauce. Pour over the bread and cheese in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, mushrooms and chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Bake uncovered for 1 Hour or until set. (cover if getting too brown on top).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Greatest of all, I am a Mom! The true miracle in my life so far is my beautiful daughter, Emily Rose. She is the joy of my life. My husband and I were blessed after nine years of marriage to finally be able to have her. I am also an artist. I love to paint with acrylics and I also use colored pencils. Perfectionist is my middle name. I am passionate about cooking. I love to cook for my daughter (who at almost three years old is not the easiest to please at the moment) and my husband, Tim. I have been more excited about cooking since discovering Recipezaar. It makes cooking and shopping for the ingredients easier. I just started adding some of my favorite recipes to the site and can't wait to see if anyone tries them. Keeping my fingers crossed that I get "good" reviews. <br /><br /><img alt="" src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" /> <br /><br /><img alt="Photobucket" src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" /></p>