Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Bread Boat
photo by Tiz4tggr
- Ready In:
- 1 baguette
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup heavy cream or 1/3 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces cooked bacon bits
- 4 ounces cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, cream, bacon, cheese, and onions.
- cut a long rectangle through the top of the baguette and partially unstuff the baguette.
- Spoon the mixture into the baguette then Bake for 25 minutes at 350 F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!