Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
All the flavors of a savory bacon cheeseburger packed into a meatloaf.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 5 slices white bread, crusts removed and cut into small cubes
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced pickle, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese, sauce pouch
- chopped parsley
- chopped dill pickle
- diced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate and reserve.
- Add the milk, 2 tablespoons of ketchup, and the mustard to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the bread and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Add the onions and garlic to a small food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add the pickles and pulse until chopped.
- Add the pulsed vegetables to the bread mixture, along with the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add the ground beef, bacon, cheese, and egg and two-thirds of the bacon and combine together.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared pan and shape into an 8x4 inch loaf.
- Brush all over with remaining 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Transfer meatloaf to a serving platter. Heat the cheese sauce in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl, about one minute.
- Pour cheese sauce over the meatloaf. Garnish with remaining toppings and the reserved bacon.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION