Bacon Cheese Puff Appetizers
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a small bowl, mix all your ingredients well, except for the refrigerator roll dough.
- Separate rolls into 4 rectangles and press the perforations to seal.
- Cut in 1/2 lengthwise then crosswise to make 8 squares each.
- Stretch slightly and with a spoon take a small amount of the filling.
- Put it in the center of the square then seal around the filling to make a ball.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake 10 to 13 min or until lightly brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were time-consuming, and were just ok. My guests liked them, but that's because I only served ones that weren't under or over-cooked (must be my oven, I guess). The filling oozed out of many of the puffs, making them flatten out slightly and lose their round shape. I probably won't make again.
Glitter, these were just too good for words. I made these on the weekend, and took them over to a friends house. I baked them at my house, so they were only just warm when they were devoured. I added a little fresh minced garlic instead of garlic powder, and fresh-picked green onions from my veggie garden. The filling was SO delicious, they all went in a flash! I am so happy to find such a great little appetizer recipe, we entertain quite a lot at my house, so I am always on the lookout for wonderful new recipes to try, and this is certainly a keeper for sure! thanks so much for sharing Glitter, this is a great little number...Kitten:)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an avid cook and recipe collector. I've been cooking since I was 9 yrs. old. I am the first American from my family so I cook many different European dishes, everything from west to east. If I had a month just to do what I would like to do...I would like to cook that month with a famous chef. I also write a bulletin for a Service to Mankind organization. Since I collect recipes anywhere I can see them, I've been asked to share them with my readers. So this site is wonderful not just for me!