Bacon Brussels Sprouts (Yum!)
Brussel Sprouts are very good for you, too bad they taste like feet! But this recipe will make them disappear! I hate cabbage and all of its cousins but i find myself sneaking forkfuls of these whenever i prepare them. YOu can use this exact same recipe for green beans too!
- Ready In:
- Dice bacon strips and fry until crispy. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the pan.
- Cut brussel sprouts in half and saute in the bacon fat until tender.
- Reduce heat and add vinegar.
- Toss to coat and taste for seasoning.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle bacon bits on top before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Brussels sprouts happen to be my favorite veggie. I thought this was very good as written, but then I made it adding chopped onions and a little garlic and it was out of this world! The cider vinegar really gives a wonderful finishing touch. I had petite brussels sprouts so there was no need to cut them in halves. Thanx for a great new recipe for my favorite veggie!1Reply