Bacon Breaded Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- Fry the bacon until crisp, crumble it, and put aside.
- Do not discard the drippings.
- Season the flour with 1/4 tsp Natures Seasons to dredge chops.
- Beat the egg and milk well in a dish that is large enough to dip chops.
- Place the seasoned bread crumbs in another container to coat chops.
- Dip the chops into the flour mix, coating well. Next coat with the egg mixture, and last dip into the bread crumbs to entirely cover the chops.
- Lightly brown the chops on both sides in the bacon drippings left in the frying pan. Add the milk and bacon to the pan and cover and simmer until done, approximately 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and want specialty recipes.