Bacon and Panko Topped Shredded Hash Brown Casserole #SP5
photo by Roxanne W.
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup panko parmesan herb seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 pieces bacon (cooked and diced)
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spray a 8X10 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Sprinkle panko bread crumbs over mixture.
- Cook bacon until crisp. Cut into small diced pieces and sprinkle on top of bread crumbs.
- Bake for 40 minutes uncovered.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!