Bacon and Hash Browns Casserole
A great use for left over gravy. Low fat if you stick to the 2 slices of bacon, i dont :). From cooking light, calories 184(32% from fat); FAT 6.5g (sat 3.5g,mono 2g,poly 0.6g); protein 7.6g; cholesterol 22mg; calcium 159mg; sodium 400mg; fiber 1.6g; iron 1.2mg; carbs 22.2g
- Ready In:
- 1 cup turkey gravy (or chicken)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 0.5 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton nonfat sour cream
- cooking spray
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine turkey gravy, 1/2 cup cheese, onions, pepper, potatoes, and sour cream. Spoon into a shallow 1-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and bacon. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.